• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Selling it all. Keggle ,burners, mash tun, kegs, tap-a-draft and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bssoap74

Reaction score
SOLD

I just had twins and I do not have the time and money for this hobby any longer. I really wish I did. I am really wanting to sell it all and not really wanting to part out. Local pick-up preferred. Here is what I have.

Looking to get $550 for all, but open to offers for the whole lot.

i-KDfbjp6-S.jpg

1- Ranco digital temp controller.
i-XSxLmqN-S.jpg

1 - Edelmetall Brü™ Burner - Brand new never used.
i-CzcpkfF-S.jpg

1- 15 gallon Keggle with dip tube, sight gauge, ss ball valve and thermometer.
i-7mDTgB3-S.jpg

1- Tap-a-draft system - Only used once.
i-cBrJKNZ-S.jpg

1- Grain Gobbler Homebrew Grain Mill - used
i-2dDwvV9-S.jpg

1- 10 gallon cooler converted to mash tun.
i-KKkZ72j-S.jpg

3- 5 gallon corny kegs - ball lock - 1 missing lid.
i-7ssK3BW-S.jpg

1 - homemade 1500w heat stick. Used once and worked great
i-RR2JvRN-S.jpg

1- 5 gallon better bottle
i-gzhWFzg-S.jpg

3 - 6.5 gallon brewing buckets with lids - only used a couple times.
i-Ngj5DVP-S.jpg

1 - 7 gallon stainless steel brewing kettle by stoelting w/false bottom, ball valve and lid (which I think is now Polarware)
i-cJpxJ4f-S.jpg

1 - low powered electric burner that fits stoelting kettle. I think they cam together. Takes for ever to get a full boil. Works great with heat stick.
i-52fZH2Q-S.jpg

1- Oxygenation Kit - Gas not included.
i-24J4Kmq-S.jpg

1- auto siphon
i-RGfG2rB-S.jpg

1- Basic immersion wort chiller
i-s22XvRm-S.jpg

1- bottle capper
i-KcvJJGD-Th.jpg

1- unused brinkman turkey fryer with aluminum pot
i-kf2J2BQ-S.jpg

Last edited:
All these good deals in Illinois! If I was closer to boarder I so would consider this!

Damn, that's a good price. One could buy the whole thing and make a profit parting it out! Good luck man.

All these good deals in Illinois! If I was closer to boarder I so would consider this!

I'm looking at taking a job in Illinois, and all these great deals are coming and going before I can get up that way.

Good Luck, GREAT PRICE!

Suggestion: If you are not in the need for the $$ and have room for storage, put it away for later. If you decide to get back into brewing it will cost you plenty.

interested in Keggle, Grain Mill, and Temp Controller if you decide to part it out. Live in Milwaukee and could pick up or meet somewhere. Let me now what you think. thanks

Interested in the wort chiller and one or two of the ball locks. I live close. PM me.

Back