• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling it all in Calgary, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aquaneo

Reaction score
Well looks like this hobby has got the better of yet another so its time for me to unload everything. I have for sale:

over 1000 lbs of grain malt (canada malting)- $10-$15 a bag (about 50lbs each)

Blichmann conical -7gal $380

Copper wort chiller $60

2-3 lbs assorted hop pellets $25 for lot

4-5 yweast smak-paks $25 for lot

14lb Barley Crusher $85

8-9 ball and pin lock kegs $20-$25 each

5lbs co2 tank- Full $60

10lbs co2 tank full (5 months old) $100

Brewhaus distiller $400 with EVERYTHING needed including burner

Cooler mash tun $50

more than half finished Brutus 10 :-( (stand, burners, marchpumps, ect all brand new and yet to be used) Contact for what you need

3 Keggles in various states (sankey) $100 each (2 are welded with couplings, all with tops removed)

7 gal Stainless stock pot $50

5 primarys (plastic) $15

4 glass carboys $20

2 mini jet filters $40 each

Portable CO2 cylinders and adapters
and 2 CO@ gauges and regulators

various other brewing/wine making and ect making equipment and supplies.

If your getting into the hobby or looking to advance your equipment or supplies this is the time to do it. call and let me know what your into and I will let you know whats left and how much.

Chris

NW Calgary

call or text 403-990-1590

Looks like the Calgary locals have halfway cleaned me out. Here's Whats left:
*Here is whats left

Well looks like this hobby has got the better of yet another so its time for me to unload everything. I have for sale:

over 800lbs of grain malt (canada malting) 10-15 a bag (about 50lbs each)

4.5 lbs assorted hop pellets $45 for lot (hallertauer,Saaz,Cascade,Nugget,Perle,Magnum,Liberty,Willamet, Chanllenger, Galena,

4-5 yweast smak-paks $25 for loth

Brewhaus distiller $400 with EVERYTHING needed including high end electric burner, turbos, charcoal and both glass and digital thermo (esential extractor PS2) and more

more than half finished Brutus 10 :Stand sanded and painted matte black $250- 92,000 BTU propane burners $35 each, regulator $20 and 1 march 904 left at $125 ALL BRAND NEW STILL IN PACKING

2 Keggles in various states (sankey) $100 each (1 welded with couplings and both have tops removed)

1 Keggle with dip tube(couplings welded), ball valve and copper chiller $150

7 gal Stainless stock pot $50 (150 new)

5 primarys (plastic) $15

2 mini jet filters $35 each

20 Portable CO2 cartriges and adapters $1 a cartrige (threaded)

2 Co2 guages and regulators $35 each

various other brewing/wine making and ect making equipment and supplies.

If your getting into the hobby or looking to advance your equipment or supplies this is the time to do it. call and let me know what your into and I will let you know whats left and how much.

Chris

NW Calgary

call or text 403-990-1590

Shipping from Canada is not cheap right now as our postal service is on strike. If you can pick up locally that would be better.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll318/Aquaneod/Tecno%2050/IMG_0730.jpg

Hey if you still happen to have any of this for sale I am interested in keggles, kettle, heck maybe even the Brutus!!!!

Greg
Kamloops, BC

Back