• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Selling it all! EBIAB Setup, Kegerator, Fermentation Fridge, MUCH More....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windycitybears1985

Reaction score
Updated my current lot for sale with the addition of my kegerator, tanks, extra kegs and regulators. I don't find the time with work, kids, etc to put this gear to proper use. Appreciate the interest, but I WILL NOT part out anything at this time as I would certainly like it to go to someone turnkey. Appreciate all of the wonderful members of HBT and will be sure to keep up with the site. Sure it will be a matter of time before I find a few more free minutes and the itch comes back. In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions you may have and Cheers!

In the Champaign, IL area. Selling the lot for $1,100 cash.

Few Items of Note to get started. More details to come. All items in new or like new condition for the most part. I realize I liked working on the gear as much as I liked the brewing part of the hobby.

- 2 tap kegerator with CO2 & Nitrogen lines. Both come with a corresponding 5LB tank that have good dates and regulators pictured. The regulator not connected is the nitrogen regulator. Both taps are completely stainless and it runs like a tap. Almost new.

- 10 Gallon EBIAB system with pump, whirlpool port, custom false bottom and sous vide controller to control the mash temp. Can be used for cooking too which is nice. System works great, not issues. All cleanly welded ports. All stainless connections, fittings and silicon hoses. Everything fits within itself so is nice if space is an issue. All cam-locks have been upgraded with special gaskets to make them easier to open and close and seal nicer.

- Two New 5 gallon ball lock kegs, a new 3 gallon ball lock keg, and 2 pin lock 3 gallon kegs. (There are a conversion kits included in the lot that should get you to three ball lock kegs)

- Custom Stainless Triclamp immersion heater. This thing is HEAVY duty and wasn't a cheap build. I like that it is water tight, but can be serviced easily. Works great. I used this with a hot plate or stove top to bring to rolling boil. Should maintain 3 gallon BIAB boils and likely more with no issue once it gets going. Used the stove or hotplate to speed everything up and it worked great.

- Bunch of brewing grains, additives and a complete Gooder than Guinness kit.

- 60+ Grolsch bottles. Pretty much all but a couple are label free and have been cleaned. Just need a rinse or a run through the dishwasher to get the dust off.

- 3 fermenters including a never used better bottle with all needed caps and a stainless steel thermowell

- Barley Crusher for milling your grain

- Thermodyne Lab stir plate with several stir bars and a DIY stir plate in the event your yeast starter gets lonely - Comes with 2000 ML Flask and another glass flask to use

- Blichmann Beer Gun with connection kit. New never used or taken out of plastic

- Oxygen stone and a couple Oxygen bottles

- Stainless Steel immersion chiller used a couple times with garden hose hookup and sink conversion to make your sink garden hose compatible. Also including my DIY copper immersion cooler. Nothing wrong with it, just one day wanted something shinier. Kettle has notch cut in lid to leave the immersion cooler in the kettle with the lid on.

- Bottle Washer, Perlick 545 PC faucet (brand new), ton or random stainless fittings and gaskets, (2) two port gas shutoffs, random chemicals, cleaners, brewing acids

- Black Box temperature controller new never used and a random weather temp gauge I used for monitoring random brewing related temperature needs

- Coveted on HBT Sanyo fridge for kegerator conversion in pretty good condition. Runs really well and will work great as a fermenter (took the front panel off and modded it with a hard poly front to allow for more room and a clean look) or will keep your beer ice cold. Shelves are laying around along with the old front if you want those.

- Other random odds and ends and random purchases that were never used

- Finally, a hand crafted mash paddle.

Have really enjoyed all of it. Time to move on, regroup, and plan my comeback. Thanks All!!!

View attachment 554180

Last edited:
Some Pictures...

Attachments

• Homebrew.jpg
    Homebrew.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 913
  • Homebrew 3.jpg
    Homebrew 3.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 921
  • Homebrew 5.jpg
    Homebrew 5.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 930
  • Homebrew 2.jpg
    Homebrew 2.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 949
  • Homebrew 4.jpg
    Homebrew 4.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 904
  • Homebrew 6.jpg
    Homebrew 6.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 952
Well if you do ultimately end up parting out I would take your heating element (that thing is cool!) and your 3-gallon ball lock keg if it worked out price- and logistics-wise (I'm in NW Indiana, work in Chicago, visit Kankakee often). Also interested in the stir plate (don't need flask)

More Pictures....

Attachments

• Homebrew 7.jpg
    Homebrew 7.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 629
  • Homebrew 8.5.jpg
    Homebrew 8.5.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 618
  • Homebrew 8.jpg
    Homebrew 8.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 658
  • Homebrew 9.jpg
    Homebrew 9.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 649
  • Homebrew 10.jpg
    Homebrew 10.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 645
  • Homebrew 11.5.jpg
    Homebrew 11.5.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 661
  • Homebrew 11.25.jpg
    Homebrew 11.25.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 637
  • Homebrew 11.75.jpg
    Homebrew 11.75.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 649
  • Homebrew 11.jpg
    Homebrew 11.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 647
  • Homebrew 12.jpg
    Homebrew 12.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 662
Interested in the grain mill depending on if you separate everything and the price.

interested in the barely crusher if you end up parting out. Up in Bloomington so could pick up

Geez....this is really a nice price for a lot of great stuff. I wish I needed all of it. Half tempted to make an offer on all of it, and then part out what I don't need/want.

Interested in kegs and kegeratoe if willing to part. Live in Kankakee area and travel to Champaign quite often.

if it was only a month ago when I had the extra money I would of found a way to come get it all, this is a deal!

If you part out, I’d be interested in all your nitro setup and possibly co2 regulator, etc. Thank you.

$850 for everything listed and going to hold there. Would be a steal at this price. Hopefully someone had a need for the whole lot. Going to throw on CL too. Cheers!

Sorry, cleared my personal messages. Didn't seem to be getting alerts on the PM. Should be good to go now and will respond. Friday/Pay Day Bump...

Back