• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Selling everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satyrbassist

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm getting out of the brewing do I'm selling all my equipment. Everything you could need to go all grain.
-15.5 gallon keggle. (Shined nice n purdy!)with false bottom.
-(2) 6 gallon carboys with etched gallon markers
-bottle drying rack
-(2) 3 gallon carboys for small batch or experimenting
-(2) 5 gallon carboys (all carboys glass)
-Brewers best starter kit with primary buckets, paddles, hydrometer, capper, etc....
-assorted chems, cleaners, and sanitizers
-25 foot copper wort chiller
-converted cooler/mash tun w/false bottom
-hot liqueur tank(cooler)
-2 barley crushers. Set for different grain crushes
-assorted miscellaneous gear. Spoons, paddles, test tubes, resin bags, strainers
-carboy cleaner for drill
-ss mixster degassing rod
-dark star propane burner
Lots of odd and ends. Too many to list. Not looking to part it out or ship if I can avoid it. Asking 700 for everything. Oh and I'll throw in a brand new propane tank. Thanks!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458698548.980416.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458698572.571680.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458698590.996466.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458698605.780014.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458698623.161854.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458698640.030589.jpg

Giving it a day guys. Have a sale pending on the lot. If it falls thru and if no new offers I will let you know if I will part it out with an itemized list tomorrow

If you decide to part this, I'm in Mars, PA. I'm interested in that bottle tree and some of your miscellaneous stuff. Let me know. Thanks

Back