• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Selling everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dropped some prices.

I can email pics. Everything is in great shape. Ill ship for 10 bucks more. Wont ship large items or cylinders tho. Im located in 08003.

Sold items deleted.

Sanke tap with barbs 20
5 gal Carboy 20
15 gal hdpe ferm w locking lid 40
18gal ss kettle w sight glass and 2 ball valves 100
Counterflo with camlocks 40
2000ml flask 10
Books 30 for all 5 (elements and 2 wild brew)
72 qt mlt 60
Jet burner 20
4 Kegs, 3 ball 45 w discs and one pin 35 w discs
Single tap tower 20

Hey there, do you have any pictures of the stir plate and plate chiller? We are interested. We are in Northwestern NJ.

Timm

Interested in the counterflow, stir plate and flask, refractometer and the barley crusher if not taken. Any pictures? Thank you

Awesome stuff. Thanks so much. Pleasure doing business with you. If you are ever down in my area, stop by for a beer!

Dropped some prices.

I can email pics. Everything is in great shape. Ill ship for 10 bucks more. Wont ship large items or cylinders tho. Im located in 08003.

Sold items deleted.

Sanke tap with barbs 20
5 gal Carboy 20
15 gal hdpe ferm w locking lid 40
18gal ss kettle w sight glass and 2 ball valves 100
Counterflo with camlocks 40
2000ml flask 10
Books 30 for all 5 (elements and 2 wild brew)
72 qt mlt 60
Jet burner 20
4 Kegs, 3 ball 45 w discs and one pin 35 w discs
Single tap tower 20
Hi, I'm interested in the setup. Still available? I live somewhat close to cherry hill. Possible to come take a look?

Cheers,
Dan
(732)207-3303

Back