• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey selling everything (kegerator jockey box 15 gallon pot pump blichmann burner kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twobrain

Reaction score
i havent brewed in years, looking to sell everything as a lot. will post pics tonight. looking for $2100 for everything. i have to verify how many kegs and carboys i have. i may have more than listed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J0T6luMGRSxctFWSihWBY9rOzXIHf3d1A9M6v_orp2g/edit?usp=sharing

highlights

• sanyo 4.9 cf compact refridgerator black/kegerator (fits 2 5 gallon kegs + 5 lb co2 tank 2 tap tower)
  • vintage steel jockey box cooler (2 taps 2x50' stainless steel coil) never used
  • 15 gallon stainless steel pot 2 ports, lid
  • Barley Crusher w/ 15# Hopper
  • Blichmann floor standing burner
  • Italian Floor Corker (Brass Jaws)
  • little giant pump (chugger)
  • Ventmatic (Shirron) Forward Seal Stainless Beer Faucets
  • Stainless Steel Elbow Shank Assembly Item # 4329AS-3E
  • 5 lb co2 tank aluminum (first owner like new)
  • 20lb co2 tank (old never tried using)
  • Double Gauge - CO2 Primary - Premium Series Item # 642
  • Johnson Refrigerator Thermostat
  • 4-Way CO2 Distributor w/ 1/4" MFL shutoffs
  • Better Bottle Plain 6 Gallon
  • Better Bottle Plain 5 Gallon
  • 1/2" NPT stainless steel 3 piece ball valve
  • Bottle Tree 90 with Vinator Bottle Rinser
  • Carboy Dryer
  • 7.9 Gal Fermenting Bucket
  • 25' 1/2" ID / 3/4" OD Silicone tubing
  • 5/16" I.D. Red Vinyl Gas Hose - 50' Coil Item # 553R600
  • 3/16" I.D. Clear Vinyl Hose - 50' Coil Item # 547C600
  • Crown Cap Adapter for Champagne Floor Corker
  • 1/2" SS Camlock B Style Quick Disconnect
  • 1/2" SS Camlock F style fitting Quick Disconnect

https://goo.gl/photos/1yQ1feiYR4Lqhb8N9

Just glancing, hard to decipher what makes up $2100.
$100 per keg is way steep, about double the street price. Are these your asking prices or investment prices?

oops those are just the prices i either paid or i found online currently. the total is about $3400 with 40% discounted to $2100. ive updated the initial post with just the direct link to the google spreadsheet

oops those are just the prices i either paid or i found online currently. the total is about $3400 with 40% discounted to $2100. ive updated the initial post with just the direct link to the google spreadsheet

Thank you for the explanation and the G-sheet. Much clearer now!

I would be interested in the burner if you would ship to VT. If so, what's your price?
Also, is the pump a stainless head or plastic?

Any update on the status of the faucets, I have never received a response to my pm

Back