• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Selling everything I have - All Grain Home Brew and Kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daver77

Reaction score
Getting out of home brewing. My set up hasn't seen any love in 2 years and I need the money for other things.
No shipping

Stainless steel 7.5g Kettle / lauter tun Temp gauge and sight glass $65
I used this as my kettle when I used to brew 5g batches. When I moved up to 10g this became my Lauter tun / hot water tank. all stainless parts except the pick up tube which is copper, works like a champ! complete with Temp gauge and sight glass!

p2KDCbF.jpg

gWySTmh.jpg

Small Jockey Box $50
great for travel and for backyard parties. 25ft of beer line inside cools beer perfect. Perlick 630 Stainless steel faucet alone is worth 45 dollars. Only used twice.

uSh04in.jpg

sLoiPg7.jpg

HENG17L.jpg

70ft Copper coil heat exchange Home brew $40
Works very well, Tubing included.

Zyo6B6H.jpg

Homemade stir plate and Flask $25
Want to step up you yeast game?
Home made stirplate with speed control knob and 1000ml Erlenmeyer flask

u5l3S8L.jpg

I've got a buddy who I think would buy your stir plates and flasks if you'd be able to ship to 60602

Edit: just noticed no shipping- good luck on the sale

If your willing to ship I'd take the stir plate and flasks. If its easier without the flasks the stir plate is my main interest.

Latest posts

Back