• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Selling All Of My Brew Gear!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izraehl

Reaction score
I am selling my home brewery! I used to be a competition brewer but I sort of drifted away from the hobby. Additionally, I have a baby on the way and would like to turn my brewery into a nursery. I would prefer to sell this as a lot. Add 10% to the price if you want to break it up.

https://imgur.com/a/CqvKPIm/

- Robobrew v. 3 (2018) with insulative jacket and immersion chiller $240.00

- Monster Mill (MM-3 1144). $179.00

- 1 tap Insignia kegerator set up for pin locks but has parts for commercial kegs. CO2 tank included. $330.00 (looks like this https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insign...rator-stainless-steel/4223301.p?skuId=4223301)

- 2 x 3 gallon pin lock kegs $35.00

Smaller items: ($60 total)

- Plastic 1 gallon pitcher

- PH meter

- A bunch of corn sugar

- Potassium sorbate

- 2+ bottles of biofine clear

- Pectic enzyme

- 1 pound of gypsum

- lactic acid

- Yeast nutrient

- Campden tablets

- Calcium chloride

- A couple of whirlfloc tablets

- A variety of sizes of bungs

- Refractometer (lens has slight defect but still works)

- Hand-capper

- 2 x 3 gallon better bottles

- Two metal spoons

- 3 x 8 ounce bottles of Star San

- Hydrometer

- Air locks

- Auto siphon and tubing

- Wine thief

- Cleaning brush

- A bunch of silver bottle caps

- Degasser drill attachment

- Hand corker

This is a lot to ship so I would be willing to meet up locally in the Cleveland, OH area.

The better bottles are not ported. Regarding the kegs, for now I’m going to try and keep it local.

Latest posts

Back