• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Selling 4' power cord for Kal clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBrewB

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all. I moved to a new house and needed a longer cord for my Kal clone e-brewery control panel so selling the old one.

(Edit: Four Foot) 4 prong 30amp/220v dryer cord with a NEMA L14-30 Leviton twist lock plug on the other end.

Perfect for anyone building a Kal clone and using an adjacent spa panel for gfci protection.

I am not sure what to ask for it so let's say open bidding until 8 pm CST on Wed. Shipping will be actual-cost from Pace FL (32571) by whatever means you want.

img_20141007_201724_702-63937.jpg

img_20141007_201707_334-63938.jpg

Payment by PayPal preferred.

Thanks. Just hate to put this thing in a landfill when a fellow brewer might need it.

Might help to list length.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

$10 winning bid (+ actual cost shipping) and 90 minutes-ish left. Going to use the HBT posting time (translated to CST as needed) to cut it off the bidding so feel free to try for the last second bids! ;)

So glad this won't be going in a landfill.

Back