• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington (Seattle Area Only) / Kettle, Burner, Grain mill, Grains/etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jholen

Reaction score
Seattle Area Only. Below is the remaining to be sold, prefer pickup only in Sammamish, WA. Inquire for more details and or to make a deal. Help me clean out my garage!

I'm cleaning out the garage and have the following for sale:

- Fermentation Fridge w/ temp controller AND heating pad: $100

CIMG7600.JPG

CIMG7601.JPG

- Copper Wort Chiller: $30

kMR8cyH_7wA-6zzvjyrPLqh4JGZm0lRgL2XgIJUdYLA=w1169-h877

- Yeast Starter w/ flask: $30

CIMG7603.JPG

- RV Water Hose (White) w/ Water Filter Unit: $30

CIMG7604.JPG

- Brewing books: Yeast Book $10

CIMG7605.JPG

Interested in the grains. Could you pm me the list of what grains they are and what kind of 2 row it is. Also could you possibly meet me a little south i'm in Tacoma and could drive north some.

Interested in the grains. Could you pm me the list of what grains they are and what kind of 2 row it is. Also could you possibly meet me a little south i'm in Tacoma and could drive north some.

Really hoping to move it all in one group, or larger portions. Do you mind if I give it a bit of time before splitting the grains up, as they aren't the majority of stuff? Maybe till Monday or so? I wouldn't be able to meet up until then, I can contact you back then with a list and set something up.

Also, if anyone is interested in the full lot, I am flexible on the pricing - just hit me up with a PM.

Oh no! Sad for 2 reasons:

1. I missed this.
2. You're getting out of brewing.

You might have already evaluated this, but if you brew normal strength barley beers (not wheat) and you add Brewer's Clarex (sold as "Clarity Ferm" by White Labs- available at Mountain Home Brew in Kirkland) when you pitch your yeast, within 30 days the gluten content is dropped below measurable levels...

It's been tested again and again and again and it really works for all but the most sensitive of people...

A 5 pack is $11.99 so just over $2 per batch extra cost...

Adam

Oh no! Sad for 2 reasons:

1. I missed this.
2. You're getting out of brewing.

You might have already evaluated this, but if you brew normal strength barley beers (not wheat) and you add Brewer's Clarex (sold as "Clarity Ferm" by White Labs- available at Mountain Home Brew in Kirkland) when you pitch your yeast, within 30 days the gluten content is dropped below measurable levels...

It's been tested again and again and again and it really works for all but the most sensitive of people...

A 5 pack is $11.99 so just over $2 per batch extra cost...

Adam
Adam,

Thanks for the info. I did look into it as I had wondered how Widmer could produce their omission line f beers and saw about this method.

I just don't find myself drinking much beer and the Wimmer stuff will suffice when I do.

For now it'll be Edwort's apfelwein (got 15 gallons going) and scotch :)

Back