Score....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aiptasia

Reaction score
I just scored a brand new, never been opened and out of the box Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A tablet at our local church's garage sale today.

$20.00..... why sure I think I can pay that much for it....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! SCORE!!!!

The box art has the tablet displaying a pile of ribber pebbles. They had it sitting right next to a bunch of gardening equipment and somebody's mini-tabletop hydroponic planter. I think they thought it was river gravel....

It retails for about $125 and is about a year old according to the mfgr's date on the back of the box, but it was completely sealed up with safety seals. I couldn't pass it up. 1 Ghz processor, 2 gig onboard, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandiwch, forward & reverse cameras, microSD. Awesome.

I love finding scores like this. Anyone else find something cool for a good price lately?

You're going to hell, Aip. Don't take advantage of people who don't know the difference between laptops and ribber pebbles.

Cleanse your soul, box it up and send it to me...I've been told that I'm going to hell in a gasoline truck many times...I'll chance it.

You're going to hell, Aip. Don't take advantage of people who don't know the difference between laptops and ribber pebbles.

They knew what it was when I bought it. Besides, if i'm going to hell, it won't be over a lenovo tablet.

Yeah i think i concur! That didnt seem cool to take advantage of a church.

I think it's Gods way of saying I needed a new-ish electronic device. The Wife has a laptop, an ipod touch and a kindle. Daughter #1 has a laptop, an Ipod and a new Iphone. Daughter #2 has a Leap-Pad Ultra.

I thought I was buying rocks.

Cleanse your soul, box it up and send it to me...I've been told that I'm going to hell in a gasoline truck many times...I'll chance it.

Likewise. I think i'll keep it. Nice pumpkin btw.

Yes, I grew that pumpkin, 1401.5 lbs. I've grown giant pumpkins competitively for the past 9 years, and helped others grow new personal bests as well.

Back