Scammed my label idea!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man you guys suck at the internet. I met my SWMBO off plentyoffish (which at first I thought meant 'plenty offish', which I am. I couldn't fathom all the fish references though) after a month of looking. 8 months later, still got her!

I believe you. From the link....

Body Type: Average
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker

We all know those aren't true about you.

I googled my screen name and the first site that popped up was HBT. That amazes me since it is also my work email which is on all of my advertising, including a lot of internet advertising that I pay for. I would rather be known for my HBT association though.

a little back on subject...

Were the IMGs posted only on here or did you ask about them at other forums too? Finding this out may narrow down the list of suspects, though you've got her profile right there.

But I agree with changing the image. Keep the same file name so the link still works, and put in a picture you know she'll hate. I've seen some that say "I'm a photo stealer" and such. Just a suggestion.

Looking at that atrocity of a page, it appears that she has man-issues and self-esteem problems. She probably goes to the clubs even though she's in her mid-forties. She also watches Sex In The City and thinks that real life is actually like that.

I suggest changing the images to a huge image of text that says I AM A STUPID WHORE or I LOVE SUCKING WANG IN WAL*MART BATHROOMS

Did I mention I tend to give bad advice? :D

Latest posts

Back