• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanyo kegerator for parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsit

Reaction score
I screwed up and drilled a hole through a coolant line while trying to mount something on the side of my Sanyo kegerator. So, I have a dead fridge that I would like to see if anyone wants some of the parts off of it. The condenser, thermostat, etc are all still good, I also have the door that I coated with bedliner to hide a few dents. The inside of the door has been replaced with white board as well. It's going to the dump next week!

Couldn't you use this as a box for fermentation? Such as add frozen jugs of water to cool it?

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.

Those are great ideas, but I'm in the process of getting ready for a move, so I really just need to offload it, rather than try to transform it. It was a great kegerator, I just messed it up with the ill-advised drilling! I did convert a large wine cooler into my new kegerator, which is working great. I just have this thing taking up space, and I will have to just toss it if no one needs the parts.

If you have any of the taping equiptment left I'll work something out with you I'm getting ready to convert a keezer and am looking for used parts

Start with fridge turned off for 24 hours. Mix cornstarch and rubing alcohol to make a paste to paint where you would drill or mount. Turn on fridge the condensing lines will dry the paste so you can see the lines.

I used all of the tap equipment on my new setup.

The line was about three or four inches down from the top, on the right side. Not the recommended way of finding a line, as I found out!

Back