Sam Adams

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canrinus what part of ns are you from? I was born and raised in lunenburg. Lived there till i was 20 and moved to edmonton

thepartsmancometh said:
Old fezziweg is one of my favorites! Too bad the winter 12 pack is the only way to get it

Ain't that the truth. Damn you winter!!!

Ocktoberfest is my all time favorite SA beer but I have noticed that over the years the taste has dwindled. It might just be me or my taste buds but I feel that 5-7 years ago it was much better than it has been in the last few years.

Anyone else?

Eman24dx said:
Ocktoberfest is my all time favorite SA beer but I have noticed that over the years the taste has dwindled. It might just be me or my taste buds but I feel that 5-7 years ago it was much better than it has been in the last few years.

Anyone else?

Oktoberfest was the first beer I had when I turned 21. That was 4 years ago but it seemed great. Then for a couple years not so great, but then I loved last years. I figured it was my tastes changing as my beer appreciation grew.

How about their new Porch Rocker, lemon zesty beer. Anyone try this yet? Is it worth getting a sixer?

I love their Oktoberfest, and I'm a huge fan of their winter mix pack. Some of their beers I don't like at all like the Lat 48 and the irish red.

How about their new Porch Rocker, lemon zesty beer. Anyone try this yet? Is it worth getting a sixer?

I actually really enjoyed this. I got it for my wife because she tends to enjoy the Radler/citrusy stuff (It's the German blood I think) but I was pleasantly surprised.

it's very bubbly and lemon soday. Refreshing and tasty.

Just a few years ago Boston lager was an awesome beer. I t had a nice malt backbone with a very refreshing kick of hops that you could distinctly taste and it was a beautiful copper color. Now it is getting close to bmc, yellow and little flavor :(

Back