Sacramento home brew swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simcoe26

Reaction score
I have been a home brewer for a couple years and have only had one or two home brews from other people. Anybody in the Sacramento area want to trade some home brew.

Unfortunately I don't have the money to ship stuff right now or I would be doing trades left and right. That's why I was hoping for local. Thanks anyway

If you change your mind let me know, I like other people's brews better than most of the commercial crap I trade for

If you change your mind let me know, I like other people's brews better than most of the commercial crap I trade for

I have a chocolate coconut porter on tap I could bottle and ship if you have anything you want to trade

Chocolate stout , American wheat, oatmeal stout, saison, and imperial pumpkin Bottled and ready

There has got to be a local homebrew club or two in the Sacramento area. The population is what half a million? I used to live there when I was a kid. Even if you can't make brew days, club meetings are usually filled with homebrew tasting/swaps. Of course every club is different but it can't hurt to check it out.

There has got to be a local homebrew club or two in the Sacramento area. The population is what half a million? I used to live there when I was a kid. Even if you can't make brew days, club meetings are usually filled with homebrew tasting/swaps. Of course every club is different but it can't hurt to check it out.

Thank you. Not only for the idea but actually helping with my thread. Is a great idea. The one close to me all seem to meet on days I work and have my kids. But I'll look again maybe some new clubs have started.

Thank you. Not only for the idea but actually helping with my thread. Is a great idea. The one close to me all seem to meet on days I work and have my kids. But I'll look again maybe some new clubs have started.

Is there a particular style you favor or dislike

The only thing I don't like are Belgian and traditional lagers

Shoot me your address and I'll send you a couple different things just for the hell of it

I have my first batch (a pale ale) in the fermenter now. I'm game to swap if you're feeling adventurous.

Should be ready end of Oct or beginning of Nov.

Also, I went to the PUBS meeting in Rocklin last month and had a great time. They are meeting again next Thursday eve if you are on that side of town.

Boneshaker Community Brewery off Granite Drive in Rocklin. Careful, this is different than the Boneshaker location off of Sunset; it's right across from the Safeway shopping center. Thursday 10/16/14 - 6:30 pm. Plan on it being at least a few hours.

http://www.meetup.com/PlacerBrewers/ <-- has details about location & time
http://placerbrewers.org/ <-- has details about the club

Back