• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Sabco Kegs for Brewing - $250 (Carlsbad)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadopolis

Reaction score
Shipping info: coming from 92010, carlsbad, ca weight is 37 lbs, box is 25" tall and 18X18"

Send me a prepaid shipping label, I have fedex by my my house but I am open to your ideas

Tell me how you want to pay, Paypal, wire, cashiers check, you name it, but you have to cover any transaction fees...

PM your phone number and we can get on the same page...

I have 6 of these kegs $250 each, no carbonation port

Yes they are pricey, but nice...

These are great if you want to get to normal sanke D taps, easy to clean with a 4" port

These are high quality from Sabco the makers of the Brew Magic

Here is the link, they retail around $360-380 depending if they have the 1/2" port (mine do not), plus tax and shipping

https://www.brewmagic.com/products/select-sankey-keg/

Prices are firm, no flakes, I will respect your time as well. Local pick up also accepted

Cheers
:tank:

keg 4.jpg

kegs no fem.jpg

box keg.jpg

PM me if you are really interested, I have the boxes, so send you me you phone number and we can chat about it...

Interested in one with a port. Shipping would be to 97330 and I can provide a prepaid label. Just need dimensions and a weight.

I have 2 with the carb ports, 5 without... see post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back