• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Sabco brewmagic for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnsnydes

Reaction score
I have a sabco brewmagic for sale purchased last February. Have automated mill and sanke kegs. 5k for all

image.jpg

The picture only shows a Monster Mill MM3-2.0 (I think). If you separate, I would be interested in the mill.

Pictures of the brewmagic would be helpful if you want to sell it. You mention you purchased it in February of last year, was it new then or used? If it's only a year old someone should jump on this asap.

If you still have this in February, I will take it then! Gotta wait on that annual bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well all this feedback made me want hang on to it a bit longer. Thanks all you were interested. If things change Ill post it back up here again.

Thanks for updating. Keep all my info and when and if you decide your ready PM me.

Seminole Brewing Company, Inc.

Turning your idea of beer upside down

Damn that's not cool. I told you via your email to me the first night listed and told you that I accepted your offer and wanted it. 6 - 7 follow up emails and no response back...?

Damn cold blooded.

Seminole Brewing Company, Inc.

Turning your idea of beer upside down

scurn, personally I think this guy is a shyster and probably best that you didn't deal with him.

He was emailing with me as well and the went radio silent after I said I would be in town and able to pick up. I passed up on another deal I had because this was the system I wanted more.

I am doubting he actually had it at all. Probably just trying to get someone to send him money.

Back