• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Sabco Brew Magic v350ms

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory Quintin Smith

Reaction score
I bought this system used 3 years ago thinking I'd brew with it for a while and use it as a pilot system for our upcoming brewery, but decided to go with a full 1bbl system instead. Looking to part with it for $3000, pick up only. Located in Perrysburg OH

The system is in great shape, has all of its parts and works like a charm. I use my old autosparge on the system (it's the non-stainless model, so it's turned colors on me) with a compression fitting, and I'll throw that in for no cost. Even if you don't use mine, I recommend an autosparge on this system as dialing in the "sparge-in, wort-out" ratio during fly sparges is tricky.

This was a dream system of mine and lives up to that expectation, it's just too small for what I think we'll need it for in the future.

Email any questions to [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_20180128_164259.jpg
    IMG_20180128_164259.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 124
Back