Rizhomes in freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Random_Guy

Reaction score
Ok so I have been waiting for my Rizhomes all week and they finally came today while I was gone and my father in law stuck them in the freezer. So I got home tonight and asked about them and he told me they came and they are in the freezer. So I went to check them out and when I took them out they were pretty much frozen. The moisture in their was frozen, and the Rizhomes were frozen to the touch. I put them into the fridge hoping to slowly "thaw" them out. Are these Rizhomes done for and my father in law a *******?

Please put my mind to ease.....

Wow. I never in a million years thought that there would be multiple threads about this. I am going to plant them anyways. My FIL is still a ******* and so is your room mate. I as well told him to put them in the fridge.

FIL is as you say. Most people have them - LOL ... someday I might be one.

They will grow, don't worry!

It's only been just over a week. I'd give them at least three weeks or a month before I give up.

Back