Ritebrew West coast style Pale Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nymtber

Reaction score
While searching for cheaper extract places online, I stumbled upon ritebrew. I decided on their West Coast style Pale Ale, and ingredients for another beer. Never dry-hopped so I though a Pale Ale might be a good place to start.

Well, its been in the bottle since before memorial day, and I've been drinking it for a few weeks now. WOW such a good Pale Ale! Think SN pale ale (I'm very fond of that beer!), but add MORE hops! :) Citrusy, piney, with just enough malt character to balance it out and make you want beer after beer... There are 6oz of hops dry-hopped for 5-7 days (5 for me, it was a time squeeze)

I share beer with a couple co-workers and the hop head of the two, who I have done a Seneca Lake (NY) beer trip with LOVES it as well. We agree on most hoppy beers, and are pretty particular, so his praise means a lot, to me. One thing he said really stands out was how fresh it was, and how the hop flavor and aroma was just easy to enjoy. I agree, wholeheartedly. Its not over the top, but its big on hop flavor and aroma. I'll be brewing this one a lot more!

Get a kit, brew it, see if you agree! And, Ritebrew is awesome. FAST shipping, and good prices.

CHEERS! :mug:

Back