• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RIMS all grain set up, complete

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninner73

Reaction score
I have decided to part out the system, all price are OBO and I will consider deals on multiple items.

-Brew stand made of heavy gage slotted steel, pick up only $70

- RIMS control panel- Universal 1/16 DIN PID Temperature Controller
Item #: SYL-2362, 40a SSR (RS1A40D40), highly accurate thermometer (RTD sensor PT100-L50NPT), panel also control pumps. All parts bought from Auber Instruments. 1 1/2 stainless steel RIMS tube made with the aid of RIMS for dummies-with SS LD 5500w heating element. Spare SSR heavy duty extension cord include. $325.00 shipped

-10 gallon igloo mashtun, stainless steel (strong) false bottom, stainless sparg arm and copper recirculation arm. Just an FYI the lid is cut to allow for the sparg arm to sit on top still holds heat very well. $100.00 shipped

-quick disconnects
Purchased from Barginfittings.com stainless ½ QD
6 male ½ threaded
5 female hose barb style
Purchased from More Beer Polysulfone QD good to 280 degrees
5 male ½ threaded
3female ½ hose barb
plus some extra stainless elbows and a tee all are 1/2" threaded
I will include shipping and ½ thick wall high temp hose with purchase, I have over $200.00 invested will sell for $65.00 shipped.

here are the pictures

P8190125.jpg

P8190129.jpg

P8190127.jpg

P8190130.jpg

P8190138.jpg

Seems people may be interested in componetes rather than the whole unit, PM me if interested in any part of the unit or to make an offer on the unit its self.
thanks for looking

Is the OP up to date? Is that everything thats left? If so Im interested in that stand.

Son of a gun! I just placed an order form bargain fitting two days ago for practically that same parts list!

And the pumps are gone already!

:-(

Wow, looks like an old Classified can a live today, I don't know about anything else but the 10 gallon kettle and burner are now serving as my drect fire mash tun...

Back