Richmond, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvstrat

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Chris and I decided a few weeks ago I was going to start brewing my own beer and here I am.

I decided I wanted to go all grain from the beginning. My first endeavor was to create the Rubbermaid mash tun which I discovered through this site. Huge props to the OP on that one, it was awesome (other than the wrong part being in one of the little bags LOL, took me an extra trip to figure that out, but it's ready to go now!).

The past few days have been like grown up Christmas with huge boxes arriving left and right. I ordered (hopefully) everything I need for a solid AG setup and plan to brew this Sunday. I'm gonna start with a breakfast ale and an extra pale ale. Can't wait to get started!
:mug:

Welcome and good luck with your first All Grain. Have you looked into joining the local brew club (James River Homebrew) www.jrhb.org ? There are a lot of great people brewing in and around Richmond.

Back