RGIII to DC Baby! Was it worth it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1GR8DA

Reaction score
Really though, 3 1st rounders seems a bit steep. I think the gamble will ultimately pay off as their stinginess has given them a tremendous snout of cap space to surround him with some class act weapons.

That price seemed way to steep. They weren't going to get Manning, and RGIII wouldn't have fallen to them with the 6th pick. (Browns would have traded to the 2 spot) But they could have gone after Matt Flynn, or Jason Campbell. And then build through the draft.

Having said that....RGIII may prove to be worth it. Too bad the rest of his team will be terrible for 3 more years.

I think RG3 was a worth it. For Shanahan, this move actually gives him a bit of job security. If the Redskins stink it up the next couple years its because he's working with a rookie QB. That said, I think RG3 could be as good if not better than Cam Newton.

Add Garcon, Murphy, and Royal?? This may be a force to be reckoned with! As long as the O-Line can hold.

Back