Regulator gauge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerzilla81

Reaction score
Hi all. I’m having a hard time u screwing the bottom piece. Any suggestions??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Righty tighty, lefty loosey. Yup. On my regulator I tried to remove the valves to replace and found out that the valves had male threads and were one piece. Had to remove the whole valve and replace the valve into the body of the requlator. Hard to tell from the image.

Righty tighty, lefty loosey. Yup. On my regulator I tried to remove the valves to replace and found out that the valves had male threads and were one piece. Had to remove the whole valve and replace the valve into the body of the requlator. Hard to tell from the image.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Can you place the bottom of the valve in a vise? Then you can try to loosen. It looks like there are threads on the adapter. Can you remove the entire valve from the regulator? Then you will have more room to place the valve into the vise? If you can try to add a little heat to the bottom if the valve. Try not to melt the knob. What are you trying to change on the regulator? In my case I wanted to add Duotight connectors. If you cannot get it loose, you may have to replace the entire valve.

Latest posts

Back