Re Fermetation Temp Control?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cioffi

Reaction score
I would like to control the temps (heating and cooling) on a fermentation chamber automatically. I know it's possible to change manually from heating to cooling, but is there a way to have a heater and cooler hooked up and then have some device that will automatically switch to heating or cooling as the need arises?

While very cool (no pun intended), it's also very pricey. I'm hoping to find a way to automatically switch back and forth between heating and cooling, as the need arises, as inexpensively as possible.

Well....I guess it depends on what you consider pricy, this item starts @ $299.00. If you go to the site you will see it's a start up, the chiller comes in a few different verities, the most expensive coming with a fermentor. If you want to control temps on several different fermenters then yes this is very pricy, if you really only need to control one then to me it's well worth the price. The start up is fully funded, which means the company will be manufacturing these units. The unit has gone though some changes leading up to what you see now. While I'd love to snag one if these units I have other brewing equipment that I need to invest in, if you can afford this chiller I'd jump on it as the price will probably go up once the start up is complete and being sold through a major Home Brew vendor.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back