RC-310M settings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblack1036

Reaction score
been looking trying to find some info about how to set the RC-310M to function. I have it wired up but confused on the settings.....
right now, I just want it too kick on the thermowrap when the temp gets below 60 and then kick on the cooling fan when it gets to 68....

Can anyone help with the darn settings...

Even the instructions that came with the product confuse me........

guess I just need to know or understand how to set the differentials for heat and cool........Please help...

THanks in advance..

Jim

Dang nab it..........41 views and no one has any advice to help a homebrewer........Sure would like to get this thing figured out.....

Fahrenheit Aquarium Heat & Cool Temperature Controller (like STC-1000)

Dual Relay Temperature Controller in Fahrenheit

The much sought after dual relay temperature controller in Fahrenheit! Perfect for that DIY fermentation chamber, aquariums or any other temperature controlled environment where both heating and cooling is required.

This controller features both the ability to control two circuits simultaneously, one heat and one cooling. It operates using 110V AC and has a relay capacity of 12A at 110V AC

Features:

•LED icons display
•Separate differential for cool and heat
•Cool and heat auto shift

Parameters:

•Model: RC-310M
•Temperature measuring and controlling range: -40 – 230°F
•Resolution: 0.1°F (≤199.9°F); 1°F (200°F)
•Accuracy ±2°F
•Power requirement: 110VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
•Relay capacity: 10A/220VAC – 10A/125VAC
•Accuracy: ±2°F
•Consumption: ≤3W
•Cut-out size: 71×29 mm
•Ambient requirements: temperature: -14~140°F; humidity: 20~85% (No condensate)

Yeah, none of that is going to help anyone help you program the controller.

How about posting a scan or picture of the instructions?

Cheers!

Back