Random Post, But Had to Share Somewhere!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSherwood

Reaction score
I brewed a clone of Stone's Epic Vertical 02.02.02, two weeks ago, and after having tasted a young, flat sip today... I had to toot my own horn. I am already quite happy with how it's turning out. Its lightly phenolic, but not overpowering, with a hint of the orange and coriander in there. I cannot wait until this baby matures a bit, and then see how it ages in a year!

Also, I now have happy, clean Belgian Yeasties that I washed and put away for future brews. Gotta love saving $8 on a tube of yeast. Shout out to Bernie Brewer for helping me out on this! You just saved me a TON of money in the long run!

Just when I feel like I'm getting into an even state of beer-vana I find other reasons to get overjoyed again and again! Thanks to all of you HBTer's out there that make this hobby what it is, and making it even better than I could have anticipated. 2 years in and I still feel like a newbie, but I have made great strides because of this site and the wealth of knowledge it contains.

:mug:

I'm not near my software, but stone's website has homebrew versions of a lot of their Epic Vertical series on their site. I just played with it in beersmith until the numbers were close. If I can I will post a recipe soon.

Back