Ran into a snag with the kegerator...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richthrift

Reaction score
As some if you may know, a while ago my wife got me a kegerator from a restaurant. Unfortunately, it sat outside for a bit longer than it should have due to lack of money to fix it up and room in the house. I started really working on it a few months ago and found that there are bugs and such basically living in the thing. Pretty much between the metal and all. So I was wondering what the best way to get rid of that problem is or if it would just be best for me to strip out the cooling system , build a new body for it and put the cooling system in that? If I go with the latter, what material would be best to use?

I definitely know it works. Ran the extension cord and all a couple weeks ago. I'll see if bombing it will do the trick. That'll totally be cheaper than building a new body for it. My buddy showed me how to convert a sanke keg to be used basically like a corny so I really wanna get it going. I wouldn't even know where to start if I had to rebuild it lol.

Back