Question the answers, or WTF?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My titty-grabs don't usually impede on day-to-day activities. Plus, I do almost all of the dusting around here.

Cuddling is fine. My issue stems from last night when my wife says, "We should get naked tonight. My mother will be here for a week starting tomorrow."

I say, "Good idea."

Fast forward four hours. In bed, she hits me with, "We don't cuddle enough." Five minutes of cuddling later, she's snoring like crazy.

I'll gladly be Grumpus Bear for the day. I'm honored.

That's funny...get naked.. I wish women would really just say what they mean. " Let's get naked and f*CK", oh and by the way, having sex when we have visitors is the best time to have sex.... Its like being young and stupid all over again... you know trying not to get caught in the movie theatre parking lot...

That's just plain rude and it should be slapped out of their hand and then the player ***** slapped. ;)

That's the ticket, ***** slap him. 6' 6", 245 lbs. zero flab. Ya, reach out and touch someone. Espectially one that's been juicen'. He might tear your head all the off.

Yeah, it's rude. So trash him in the article. "Johnnie confessed that his weenie is actually inverted, what a trooper though".

Fast forward four hours. In bed, she hits me with, "We don't cuddle enough." Five minutes of cuddling later, she's snoring like crazy.

FOUR HOURS!!! Jeezus man! If I go four minutes, I get a backrub and breakfast in bed! Now I know why my wife go the massaging shower head...:(

FOUR HOURS!!! Jeezus man! If I go four minutes, I get a backrub and breakfast in bed! Now I know why my wife go the massaging shower head...:(
Ha. I should clarify, her original statment came just before dinner. Cuddling didn't commence until roughly 4 hours later after kids did homework, were put to bed and we got some household stuff done.

Sorry for the misleading statement.:D

My SWMBO uses text messages to let me know if she is in the mood, at least when I am not home. Usually the messages get more and more explicit as I get closer to getting home. Then the grabbing starts until we put the kids to bed.

Of course, I don't put any of this into our annual letter or on my Facebook page.

Of course, I don't put any of this into our annual letter or on my Facebook page.

But you put it here!

Twitter, I read maybe a tenth of the messages I see everyday.

Yes, I got a Facebook account a few days ago, I've actually found more people I know from my younger days there. If you think I need to surrender my man card, come and get it beeyotches!

It is amusing how some of you will sit here and bash other social networking sites, but have no qualms posting crazy crap here. :D I'm just saying......

Wow, evidence that I should never post half-delirious from exhaustion.

Still, I stand by my point that scrotum punches are bad. :D

Facebook is blah! I got on because my wife and kid did. Their friends all did. All my friends enjoy it as much as I do.. Very little.

Still, it's a way to see what the ladies are up to, and of course my daughter's friends...

My niece texts constantly. I tell her if she wants a ride in our car, the phone gets turned off. The band teacher seems to not mind that the kids are texting during class. If I found out that MY kid was using her phone during class, I'd take it right out of her hands. I've already told her teachers to confiscate any books she reads when it's not reading time (she has a reading problem... She can't stop reading!).

Phones during class is a huge NO NO in my opinion. The teachers should confiscate them and return them to the parents if they catch the kids using them in class. As far as I know, the school has a policy that they are not to be out of the locker once the day starts until the final bell has rung. I have no idea how these kids can be using them in band class.

I would hurt myself if I had to hit HWMO every time he does it! HWMO uses the "I am fascinated by your boobs, so this is actually kind of your fault" angle. ;) He even has sort of a jig he occasionally does before he attacks, so I know it's coming. Just make it entertaining! :D

That's the same excuse that I use every time I play grab-ass with SWMBO !
"Baby, it's not MY fault you have such a cute lil booty !"

Back