Putting all the brew data together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xned

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I have been brewing for a while and I enjoy the technological, data part of the hobby a lot. I feel I’m staring to get a lot of data on my brews but its spread between different systems and documents I would like to find a good way to organize and centralize it.
I’m using a Ispindle for density tracking during the fermentation, a custom built bubble counter (a bit redundant now that I have the Ispindle) and just finished up my fermentrack controlled fermenting chamber, I’m using Brewsmith-3 to design recipes and also using it to logg the brew and bottle days.

My vision is to have a QR code on the bottles/kegs so that I can sit in on the porch drink the bear scan the code with my phone and get information on the temp curve, fermenting curve, recipe, brew day and bottling notes for the particular batch that Im drinking and then being able to add tasting notes for that particular batch.

Do any of you guys know about any applications/cloud services that could help me do parts or all do the above?

Cheers!

Back