puppies!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriktlupus

Reaction score
I come home this evening to find my inherited lab/daschund mix having puppies:mug: sire is my hunting partner shadow(see avatar). have two as of now and i'll post some pics when she's done whelping:drunk:

pics at post #5

PICT0241.JPG

PICT0240.JPG

PICT0239.JPG

no 5 was whelped while i typed and loaded these:ban:
edit>no 6 makes four black and two blondes

All healthy and happy?

I wish you well! If I were nearby, I'd come bring you a congratulatory cigar! Got plans for all those wee guys?

All healthy and happy?

I wish you well! If I were nearby, I'd come bring you a congratulatory cigar! Got plans for all those wee guys?

no idea what i'm gonna do with all these pups!
hopefully they get moms sweet disposition and dad's love of fetching things:tank:

that's not a treat he's looking at in the avatar, it's a tennis ball

We're looking for a dog that would be on the smaller side for a lab.... How big is Momma?

"If you don't have any specific plans to get rid of them..." SWMBO pauses... doesn't say anything further... "Well, I would want to see how big they are going to be...." she says.

Got pictures of the parents?

We're looking for a dog that would be on the smaller side for a lab.... How big is Momma?

"If you don't have any specific plans to get rid of them..." SWMBO pauses... doesn't say anything further... "Well, I would want to see how big they are going to be...." she says.

Got pictures of the parents?

mom and dad are both on the small side for labs under 65# each normally nothing like my buddy's dog shadow who looks more like a small pony and is over 100#

shadow(my avatar) is about knee height at the shoulder and mom it about 2/3 of that

found one

PICT0234.JPG

cant get the dang thing to show but it in my gallery

Our lab was born in the first litter of her momma. She was one of 11 puppies of which 8 survived. Her mom and dad were both chocolate, and the first two of that litter were yellow. The owners were a little concerned until the next 7 were chocolate. She is shorter and smaller like her mom, which is good for our smaller house!

I have a chocolate lab that will be 1 year at the end of the month. Were were thinking about getting another pup....what's the male female count?

I have a chocolate lab that will be 1 year at the end of the month. Were were thinking about getting another pup....what's the male female count?

two things;1 i'm in michigan,2;they are mixed breeds

other than that 2 blk males, 3blk fems and two yellow/blonde fems

update: have decided to keep one female blonde and still have one shortlegged black female and one male puppy left. first shots and dewormer are done $50 for hbt members:drunk:

that damn girl!!! anyone have a pup that absolutely loves the shower/bath? jazmine does she whines if you don't open the door so she can come in and take shower with you, right now she just figured out how to climb onto the bar room table to look out the window:D

that damn girl!!! anyone have a pup that absolutely loves the shower/bath? jazmine does she whines if you don't open the door so she can come in and take shower with you, right now she just figured out how to climb onto the bar room table to look out the window:D

Yes, my damn lab does that. It was cute the first, maybe second time..

Now its just annoying.

We can't get into the pool without her jumping in..

This summer we realized that we can't take her fishing on the boat anymore either.
I was on the side, pulling up a large mouth and she jumped up to see what I was doing. Then jumped in. Obviously an attempt to help me get the fish to the boat.

At that point, she realized that there were things for her to chase and try to catch in the lake. So, everytime we stopped, she went in.

Back