Puking mysteries...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfluent

Reaction score
So, a couple days ago I had this realy bad stommach flu. Havn't had one (sober ;))in years and I realized what a bizarre "aaaahhh i feel so good now..." feeling you get when you have just puked. I mean you've puked your guts out, head still way to far down your filty toilet bowl for comfort, it reaks of puke, your dehydrated, havn't eaten properly in days, have a temperature and still you just feel better than ever!

Just an observation...

H

lol...I dunno. I'm still convinced the best feeling is a q-tip in the ear. It's the closest a man will ever come to knowing what a woman feels during sex :D

I am guessing that given your affinity to dead hookers, they've never commented on your technique so, I'll just say this. It don't sposed to go in the ear.

I mean you've puked your guts out, head still way to far down your filty toilet bowl for comfort, it reaks of puke, your dehydrated, havn't eaten properly in days, have a temperature and still you just feel better than ever!

Just an observation...

whoa, dog! i think your method of prayer differs than mine. i don't go bobbin for apples....

lol...I dunno. I'm still convinced the best feeling is a q-tip in the ear. It's the closest a man will ever come to knowing what a woman feels during sex :D

damn! where's the self-lubricating teflon? should the ***** not be opening up by the time your big hog knocks at the door? :confused: maybe in my youth, im just lucky not gettin the dry docks.

Latest posts

Back