Preferred online retailer for keg parts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegame310

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering if there is a preferred online retailer for keg parts? For example, I need an o-ring set, ball lock poppet valve, gas side dip tube and keg lube.

I've checked out Northern Brewer and Keg Outlet and they have everything I need, but the shipping is kind of pricy (9.99 flat rate at Keg Outlet)

so, any other recommendations?

I think for an order like that it's going to come down to shipping, so I'd just shop and see how it adds up. For o-rings, buy them in bulk on McMaster. Then you'll never have to buy them again :p

I've used Keg Connection recently and have been pleased. Actually, I did order some shank nuts that I need to check on...

I bought everything needed for a jockey box, so shipping wasn't a huge deal to me at the time. For smaller orders I don't know how they compare in shipping prices.

Homebrewsupply.com just had a sale, $53.95 for reconditioned corny kegs. They were 58.95 regular price. They came bubble wrapped and packed with paper. Got here a couple days faster than expected. Shipping was $14.69 for 2 kegs. Extra set of o rings included.

Edit:
Sorry, just saw you were asking about parts.

Thanks for the advice guys. Priced the order out on a few websites and going to check my local home brew store tomorrow before making any orders.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back