Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have one problem with this site. It makes me want to post more drinks. If I am not careful I won't be able to brew tomorrow and that would be a shame.

The dang app yelled at me the other night when I was drinking my birthday beers a little too fast. It won't let you add more than 1 beer every 10 minutes

Hey all. Thanks for the tip on untappd. My username is the same=duffbeer71. Friend me up! I live in the Chicagoland area.

Here is a tip: if you guys want to show the same user name on Untappd as you have here, put your user name (Scooby_Brew for me) as a FIRST NAME, and leave your last name blank. This way will be easier to recognise who is who :D
It looks like you can change it any time.

Here is a tip: if you guys want to show the same user name on Untappd as you have here, put your user name (Scooby_Brew for me) as a FIRST NAME, and leave your last name blank. This way will be easier to recognise who is who :D
It looks like you can change it any time.

Yeah, that worked

Just finished reading the whole thread. Friend requests sent to all. I'm glad someone brought this up. I've been using Untappd for a little while, but it will be a lot more fun with a bunch of fellow HBTers.

JuanKenobi said:
Just finished reading the whole thread. Friend requests sent to all. I'm glad someone brought this up. I've been using Untappd for a little while, but it will be a lot more fun with a bunch of fellow HBTers.

Your right with mire folks it will be a lot more fun. Up u til the last few days i have had my core 5 folks. No o e understood my getting the 30 on 30 badge

I'm new to the forums, and I've been meaning to check out untapped as well.

Here's my username: hacienda

just so all you know.. im having coffee... right now.. ha!... brew day is tomorrow so we'll see what we be having..

I actually just signed up earlier this morning to see what the craze was all about. My user name is the same as it is on here: PirateBrewer

Anyone else having trouble adding beers via android? I went to a brewpup and tried to add some beers and it wouldn't let me. I tried to add some homebrews tonight and it wouldn't let me. BTW...is there an android app or do I really have to use the browser...couldn't find an app in the android market.

Anyone else having trouble adding beers via android? I went to a brewpup and tried to add some beers and it wouldn't let me. I tried to add some homebrews tonight and it wouldn't let me. BTW...is there an android app or do I really have to use the browser...couldn't find an app in the android market.

No problems adding beers for me.

No app that I have found either. I put a shortcut on one of my home screens.

I love this site! I love being able to relate to the beer drinking community what I'm doing and see what they're up to. I already have 30+ friends in a coupe of days!

BoxofRain said:

Yep there is a HBT app for droid x at least. Im using it right now. Untappd has a smart phone friendly website.

BoxofRain said:

Works great for me using both the Android browser and Firefox 4

They don't have native apps yet. However, they have released the API. So it's possible someone else is working on one. There is one for the PalmPre (WebOS):

https://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.zhephree.growlr

Back