Post a pic of your ride!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YooperBrew said:
Well, geez, thanks! I'm also into hunting, fishing, kayaking and backpacking. I have a camper for that truck too- and I use it!

Geez. A dyke. Wait until I tell my husband. Oh, wait, he'll laugh. And tell me that is why he married me. I'm like a guy, except with big boobs.

:D :D

OMG, Yoop! We're like twins by a different mother!!

Can't wait to show my hubby your post!

orfy said:
I also have one of these.

sj003a1.jpg

A flying Suzuki?

O well, since I'm on this thread...

Am I allowed to have two favorites?

My usual commuter:

A 1997 BMW F650 FUNduro
F650smright.jpg

The Screaming Meanie:
A 2006 BMW K1200R (World's fastest naked sportbike...already has 25,000 miles :ban: )
mountainbikesm.jpg

Here's mine. 2000 Mazda Miata, the color of beer! :mug: It's a great road trip car. I logged over 10,000 miles in it one summer just driving around the country visiting ballparks and breweries. Here are some pictures from this year's drive out to Denver to GABF.

Monument Valley.
Denver 07 118.jpg

Canyon de Chelly
Denver 07 328.jpg

Mesa Verde
Denver 07 483.jpg

jeep002qh4.jpg

99 TJ with 4" lift, 33s, ProComp shocks and SYE

Sold her two weeks ago though :( hour drive to work was killing the pocket book and baby on the way

Here's my old truck, before the 2.5" lift and 35"s. It had 33"s in this pic. I miss driving it, but I don't miss spending $$ keeping it gassed up and roadworthy.

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

The trans blew up on me at a very bad time, and I was tired of paying for gas, so I traded it in for one of these:

0bb123639e5f104851e36983ea8a388d950ef041.jpg

That's not mine....mine is black, and I can't get a good pic of it under our carport. Can't seem to find a good pic of a black one online.

My bike:

973-bike.jpg

Bedlam said:
The Screaming Meanie:
A 2006 BMW K1200R (World's fastest naked sportbike...already has 25,000 miles :ban: )
mountainbikesm.jpg

My Dad rides a K1200S. GREAT BIKE!!!! The power and handling are unbelievable. I'm sure the R is no different.

Hopleaf said:
jeep002qh4.jpg

99 TJ with 4" lift, 33s, ProComp shocks and SYE

Sold her two weeks ago though :( hour drive to work was killing the pocket book and baby on the way

Very nice! Sorry you had to sell her though. Having just bought our first house, moving cross country, pay cut, etc my JK won't see any mods for a long time. That makes me sad...:(

SwAMi75 said:
That's not mine....mine is black, and I can't get a good pic of it under our carport. Can't seem to find a good pic of a black one online.

2 questions - how tall are you, and how do you fit? In the previous gen Eclipse ('00-05 or whatever), I could NOT even physically get into the car. I had to climb in face first, lay on top of both front seats, and then spin myself around into the seat. Even then, I couldn't straighten my neck.

chriso said:
2 questions - how tall are you, and how do you fit? In the previous gen Eclipse ('00-05 or whatever), I could NOT even physically get into the car. I had to climb in face first, lay on top of both front seats, and then spin myself around into the seat. Even then, I couldn't straighten my neck.

I'm 6'0, and fit just fine! It's a little tough to climb out of, but not too bad.

chriso said:

How tall are you? My husband refuses to get into small cars because he doesn't fit... and he's a big guy.

This isn't mine, but I drive one just like it - same color and everything. '04 Ford Excursion.

04_excursion_114.jpg

sunset1.jpg

Supercharger @ 9lb
175hp single stage nitrous shot
Tubular K-member, A-arms
Coilovers on Tokicos
Tons of other fun stuff
AND will be running on ethanol in three weeks

Wow. Jezebel sits low. You didn't, by chance, forget to put your front tires back on before taking this picture, did you?

chriso said:
Wow. Jezebel sits low. You didn't, by chance, forget to put your front tires back on before taking this picture, did you?

haha, no thats just the angle of the picture and drive way. theres a few inches of clearance. m's have a pretty aggressive stance straight from the factory as well and this one is only about an inch lower than factory.

This is when I first got it. Now it is in a few pieces. It will have a new engine in the spring. I'll update the pic then.

A good burnout pic is appropriate!

Kitty.JPG

Back