• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas Portable kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruceski

Reaction score
Selling my portable kegerator. I built this from an office water còoler. Has a stc1000 temperature controller. Comes with faucet, hoses, regulator. Built a large keezer just do not need or have room for it anymore. Would consider delivery, maybe meet halfway, no more than 100 miles. $100.00 or best offer.

20150606_082936.jpg

20150606_082916.jpg

20150606_082926.jpg

Last edited:
Do/Did you have a build thread on this?
I would love to see how you converted the water cooler to keep the chiller functions

No build thread. My hobby is woodworking, as is my day job. Built this from leftovers and a water cooler from a relatives office, he was going to throw it away. The wood is maple and walnut. Built the fenders from 16 gauge sheet metal, tires from China town, aka harbor freight,
it cools ok but will run alot, so used it infrequently. It is a good conversation starter to say the least. I did have to cut the refrigerant lines to install. Had my hvac subcontractor come by and recharge, cost me a couple of brews.

Make me an offer we can both drive one hour! I want to note it is set up for pin locks, ball locks as it is now would require some mods. Probably have to add a 3" collar around top. I want it gone.

If you are interested looney we can make a deal. PM me. I have no deals pending. All lookers, come on people, make me an offer there is nothing like this on this forum!

Back