Port Angeles brew shop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anybody is reading this but the facebook page of Angeles brewing supply in Port angeles WA says its opening this month. This is good news for us in the west olympic pen
:mug:

Wow. I lived in Lilliwaup for a few years in the early 70's (population at that time: 60), owned and ran a seafood restaurant and store in Hoodsport, and Port Angeles was on our route for cooked Canal shrimp and oysters that we sold to bars (I sent a freezer truck around the whole 101 loop twice a week).

I've been following development on the Peninsula over the years and the growth has been at phenomenal and scary. To even think PA has gotten to the point that it could support an LHBS puts it squarely on the scary side. I'm pretty sure at this point I wouldn't recognize much of the peninsula...

Cheers!

Well PA has two brew pubs and at least three microbreweries that I know of. I'm here cuz my wife is in the Coast Guard. Love those oysters with a homebrew or local brew.

We had our March meeting of our homebrew club at the store last Sunday. Pallets of grain, and many boxes of supplies around. Joe should be open tomorrow. Saturday, March 24. If any of you are interested in joining our club, you can send me a PM, or check out www.northolympicbrewersguild.com for more information. We hope to have all meetings at Angeles Brewing Supplies

Back