• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Poor homebrew stores in cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glandry

Reaction score
Are there any brew shops in the cincy area that isn't run by total ****** bags

Ok I stopped by there last Sunday. They were closed. But I thought they were a brewery. Didn't know they sell brew supplies.

Ok I stopped by there last Sunday. They were closed. But I thought they were a brewery. Didn't know they sell brew supplies. Of course I stopped by the only day they close.

yes sir They are a brewery and they have a tasting room, but they also have kits and other supplies there

My bad didn't realize I was posting in the market until after I sent it.

Sweet I will certainly check them out. I have tried 3 other shops and they all have been know it alls and without knowing me have judged my capabilities when trying to buy ingredients. 1 flat out refused to sell me all grain. Because he wanted me to buy a brewers best kit.

Sorry southernyankee. Are you a southerner in the north. Or a Yankee in the south. I'm from the south but I'm in cincy now.

Back