POL's Brew Vids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job Pol :rockin: :ban: :rockin:

LOL, i can totally hear the pilot over the intercom voice.... And folks, we know you have a choice when choosing an airline..................... ;)

I love the Bond music in the first vid too... I would have loved to have used it in the YOUTUBE vids, but I had to talk in them.

Stile... heh, I brought my digital camera with me this week on the road (air) to compile some video clips from the flight deck and some photos of a "week in the life of an airline captain". I will put together a little presentation at the end of this trip.

Pol

Mr. Pol:

Nice work on the video. Please be careful flying into and out of LGA this week.

Cheers.

Yah, canadian geese are bad for turbine engines. Those pilots are to be commended.

I will not be in LGA this week, Denver, Montreal, Toronto, DC, Raleigh, Chicago... no NYC this week, yippee!

Yah, canadian geese are bad for turbine engines. Those pilots are to be commended.

I will not be in LGA this week, Denver, Montreal, Toronto, DC, Raleigh, Chicago... no NYC this week, yippee!

I am glad it wasn't you! Of course, I didn't think you flew for USAir anyway. Those guys did one hell of a job, no doubt.
Raleigh is about 4-1/2 hours from me, but if you ever end up in Charlotte, PM me and let me know.

Sometimes I fly through Charlotte on the Delta side, but no layovers there.

I dont do the "choosing an airline" part... I have a shpeal that I do, that is my own.

This is my shpeal:

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. Good morning and welcome aboard Delta Connection flight 5965 with service to Monterrey. We will be off the gate momentarily for an on time departure, we are planning 2 hours of flight time today at a crusing altitude of 36,000 feet. We will do our best to find you a nice smooth ride up there, just expect a few bumps on the climb out of Atlanta today, and a few on the descent and final approach in Monterrey as well. Currently, Monterrey is reporting 72F, partly cloudy skies and calm winds.
Thank you for joining us today, and behalf of your Inianapolis based flight crew... welcome aboard."

Like I said, I am compiling some pics and video from my point of view to make a little "Day in the life" video... hopefully I can have it up next week sometime!

I dont do the "choosing an airline" part... I have a shpeal that I do, that is my own.

This is my shpeal:

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. Good morning and welcome aboard Delta Connection flight 5965 with service to Monterrey. We will be off the gate momentarily for an on time departure, we are planning 2 hours of flight time today at a crusing altitude of 36,000 feet. We will do our best to find you a nice smooth ride up there, just expect a few bumps on the climb out of Atlanta today, and a few on the descent and final approach in Monterrey as well. Currently, Monterrey is reporting 72F, partly cloudy skies and calm winds.
Thank you for joining us today, and behalf of your Inianapolis based flight crew... welcome aboard."

Like I said, I am compiling some pics and video from my point of view to make a little "Day in the life" video... hopefully I can have it up next week sometime!

Wow, I'm pretty confident you flew me to Vegas this past spring. btw, awesome setup. I love the simplicity and usability of such a complex machine.

THANKS!

I am pretty much an A type personality. It has to be simple, efficient and CLEAN. I dont like copious ammounts of plumbing, cords, switches and controls. Coolers are efficient, HERMS is easy and accurate, one pump is simple etc...

I appreciate the positive responses.

THAT'S IT?!?! I can't believe you can't throw in something a bit more creative like, "And as soon as we level off at cruising altitude, I will be cracking open a homebrew and relaxing. Might I suggest you do the same." My impressions of you have just been shattered.... hehehe

THAT'S IT?!?! I can't believe you can't throw in something a bit more creative like, "And as soon as we level off at cruising altitude, I will be cracking open a homebrew and relaxing. Might I suggest you do the same." My impressions of you have just been shattered.... hehehe

The homebrew thing may have them concerned... and I look young enough, they have plenty to be concerned about already :D

Sweet, I will be in Indianapolis next weekend. I will be sure to drop by and steal your HERMs system and empty your kegerator into my mouth...

Ha ha, dont forget the other 4 kegs that are aging in the garage as well... :D

I will be brewing this coming week... in a few days in fact ;)

Id be brewing Sunday, but with services and all, I cannot... BUT come Monday morning the HLT should be heating!

Mr. Pol:

I'm brewing your High Sierra Nevada Clone tomorrow. Wish me luck. And thanks for the recipe.

Cheers

Thanks, they are coming... Orange/Cascade brew day is coming up!

THANKS Homer... hey, I could not do it without the suppport of the HBTers as welll. I have learned a lot here, glad that I can give a little back.

The brew looks like it wont be for a week, I have a string of (6) days on the road coming up... so it will have to wait.

THANKS again!

After my supplier debacle... here is what Nikobrew and Midwest did for me in a three day span... thanks guys. Your websites will be listed in the credits of my brewing vids....

P1020287.jpg

Cascades
Maris Otter
Vienna
40L
S-05
PBW
Orange Peel
Coriander

MMMM goodness!

Latest posts

Back