Pliny in Pittsburgh or Columbus, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knifey_spoony

Reaction score
Are there any Pittsburgh or Columbus residents who have found RRB's Pliny in either of those regions? In Pittsburgh, I have tried Dee's, Sharp Edge, and Brews Brothers, and none of them carry it. No distributors I know carry it either. If you have found it, in any form, in either of these two metro areas, let me know.

To the best of my knowledge you will not find any Pliny in Cols. trust me I have tried. It is only shipped to one distributor East of Vegas, it is in Philly. This distributor sells most of it to the Monk Cafe in Philly.

I was @ the "House of 1000 Beers" in New Kensington yesterday they do get it in from time to time (from the dist. in Philly) but once the government is thru the owner has to charge $14 for a 500ml bottle that costs $4.75 on the west coast.

I would suggest you try a beer swap with someone on the west coast, there are a lot of beers here in the mid-west that they are willing to trade for. I sent about 20 beers @ a total cost of just over $100. It was well worth it the Pliny was very tasty. Good luck.

I was @ the "House of 1000 Beers" in New Kensington yesterday they do get it in from time to time (from the dist. in Philly) but once the government is thru the owner has to charge $14 for a 500ml bottle that costs $4.75 on the west coast.

What he said. House of 1000 Beers has Pliny sometimes, but it's not cheap.

Back