Plate Filter Y Connector

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlejon326

Reaction score
So after awhile this thing gets brittle aparantly and mine just busted when i tried taking it apart to clean. I only found one place that carried it - some canadian beer/wine making place (but they dont have an online shop just a catalogue.) Anyone able to find these things? Tried 3b and NB but maybe im just searching for the wrong keywords

This?
66438358.jpg

If so, what size are the lines? Seems something similar should be readily available for cheap.

yea green that one. ill zip by the hardware store, wasnt sure if it was a special material that wouldnt put off flavors into the beer, although with how fast it passes through i doubt that would be an issue

You would be better off getting a stainless steel one but any barbed tee whatsoever will work just fine.

mcmaster part #2653K54 is pricy but something like it is worth the extra money over another plastic part IMO.

Back