Pittsburgh/Western PA Group Buy - Round 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I had the same thought about PayPal. Don't want you to get stuck with a service charge.

On another note, just realized I'm going to need to get a scale to weigh out these grains. Any suggestions?

Same here with Paypal.

Also, I use an ultraship ultra-55 scale. Can be had for less than 40 shipped.
0-2 lb accurate to .1 Oz
2-55 lb accurate to .5 Oz.

Allows me to use the same scale for hops and grain.

Damn, paid before I looked at the forum about the PayPal fee. You should have 2 payments from me. The first for the invoice. The second was sent as a personal gift and should cover the fee. Keep any over payment.

Feeling a little rough today!!

sinisterkid said:
I am not seeing where my invoice is. I checked all my mail in boxes and paypal..

Resend me ur PayPal info through email. I will resend to you.

If you send as a personal Gift it will tell you what the fee is if your paying by cc. If you pay from bank acct there shouldn't be a fee

Sent payment and I paid the fee. I also added $5 for a donation. Thanks!

Thanks.

The donations have been appreciated by everyone and i'm sure DMace feels the same especially after he does all the unpacking of over 3 ton grain.

adamreef said:
How are we doing grain and PBW splits? Should we bring a bucket or bags and a scale, or have you already worked that out?

Thanks!

Adam

Everyone going to have to bring there own bags or containers to take there split. I will bring a scale and DMace has one. I'll bring a plastic tote that we can pour grain in to weigh easily. I am trying to get a hold of protein jugs that my buddy has from lifting for the DME. I expect that type of thing would work for the one as well.

trent_77590 said:
Did you get the rest of my payment? I sent it this morning

I did but didn't realize it. Thanks for shooting a message for me to double check.

Sent payment, but think I missed something on PayPal and will still owe DAND9066 the fees. Got confused with the whole PayPal thing. :confused:

Back