• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Pins and Firkins

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a pin cask from G4 kegs a few years ago, I think back then it was close to $100 shipped. I imagine now it’s a little more expensive. If you can’t find any used, that’s a great option. They have firkins as well. You can also try uk brewing they’re in Lancaster PA I think? He sometimes has used pins and firkins in stock at a fair price as well - particularly if you don’t mind paying shipping costs.

I used to randomly scan Facebook marketplace too. I would alternate search terms between cask, keg, barrel etc and I’ve seen them on there before (DC area) so that’s an option too!

Thanks for the info.I have got them form UK brewing before who are great!! Hoping there were some laying around out there not being used!!

Latest posts

Back