• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock kegs & 20lb co2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erichsmith

Reaction score
I've got 5 Pin Lock Kegs and 5 20lb co2 tanks all current hydro. I will sell 1 tank with 1 keg for $150 or take all for $600 to resale or trade or what ever. I'd rather not ship these due to weight and packaging. I'm in Reidsville, NC just north of Greensboro and just south of Danville, VA.

Make it $125 for 1 tank and keg or $500 for all. I need these gone so I can finish my eBrew build.

Bump and edit.

$400 for all.

-or-

1 Co2 Tank $75

1 Pin Lock Keg $35

-or-

1 Tank and 1 Keg $100

I won't ship but I will be at the AHA Rally in Charlotte NC on the 30th at NoDA and the one at Raleigh Brewing on the 31st of May and we can meet there.

I'll have these with me at the Charlotte AHA rally and the Raleigh AHA rally if no one gets them in Charlotte.

I have three more pin lock kegs at $35 each. I'll convert them to ball lock and sell them for $55 each or you can buy the conversion kit yourself for $12 and do it. No more Co2 tanks though.

Back