• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Picobrew Zymatic for parts/repair (Error 1 after sitting idle)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amosdef

Reaction score
I have a previously refurbished Zymatic that has been used a few time and has been sitting idle for years. Just hooked it up to a Raspberry Pi to test it out and am getting Error #1 on clean/rinse.

I need to get it out of the house and would like any fair offer for local pickup in Rockland County, NY/Bergen County, NJ area. Will travel to meet up for the right offer.

I have the 5gal keg it came with, an unused PicoFerm, 2.5gal keg and 5lb CO2 Tank with regulator.

It likely needs a glycol top up, but I can't invest the time to fix it myself.

Make me an offer for a package deal and it's yours

Last edited:
I have a previously refurbished Zymatic that has been used a few time and has been sitting idle for years. Just hooked it up to a Raspberry Pi to test it out and am getting Error #1 on clean/rinse.

I need to get it out of the house and would like any fair offer for local pickup in Rockland County, NY/Bergen County, NJ area. Will travel to meet up for the right offer.

I have the 5gal keg it came with, an unused PicoFerm, 2.5gal keg and 5lb CO2 Tank with regulator.

It likely needs a glycol top up, but I can't invest the time to fix it myself.

Make me an offer for a package deal and it's yours
I may be interested but don’t have much to spend. What are you looking to get?

Back