Picking a pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satyrbassist

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm going all grain and am in the process of getting my gear together. I'm want to build a counterflow chiller and have a pump inline to move the wort. But all my knowledge of water pumps could fit into a thimble and have room left over for a fat thumb! I don't want to spend a lot but I also don't want it clogging all the time. Any suggestions or info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Yeah just keep looking around, check out YouTube too for some videos about pumps and cam lock quick disconnects. I just got my setup which you'll set pics of in that thread if you wanna ask anything just PM me

Yeah just keep looking around, check out YouTube too for some videos about pumps and cam lock quick disconnects. I just got my setup which you'll set pics of in that thread if you wanna ask anything just PM me

I second the use of cam locks with the pump... Way less likely to leak then other quick connects

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

I got the steelhead pumps from NB and love them. However, I almost think they're just the chugger pumps with a different casting of the stainless pump housing.

Back