pic your brain for a pic?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
so for a guy that's never had a cell phone, and doing his best to avoid ever getting one...

what's a good cheap camera for snaps basiclly just for this site? (thus the 'cheap' part ;))

edit: i got a used one that takes a decent enough pic to share with drinkers for $30...but i only get like 3-4 pics on a pair of AAs and it's not rechargable.....

Trying really hard to ignore the fact that you are the only person left on the earth that does not have, nor wants, a cell phone. Even the Amish are getting into it. Anyway, if you're not opposed to the technology, the iPod touch does all the cell phone things without the phone part.

Sorry, that's the best I got.

How about one of these?
1671220384044.png

Trying really hard to ignore the fact that you are the only person left on the earth that does not have, nor wants, a cell phone. Even the Amish are getting into it. Anyway, if you're not opposed to the technology, the iPod touch does all the cell phone things without the phone part.

Sorry, that's the best I got.

you know i have a cheapo RCA android tablet...never thought of seeing if it was any good for taking pictures... thanks for the idea, i'll charge it up and check it out! :mug:

the rca thing does have a camera, aparently only pointing at me....probably why it had some electrical tape over it! 🤣

Back