• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick faucets.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadalus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Two used Perlick faucets with 4" chrome shanks. Includes beer nuts and washers. One of the faucel flanges has a small split on the outer edge, included are two replacements. Unfortunately the replacements don't match but they are new. Also included is a 2 valve gas rail.

Total for all is $60, not wanting to split. I can ship these using USPS in the smallest flat rate box they'll fit in. Buyer pays shipping.
20200304_233436.jpg

I did not purchase originally new but as part of another lot. I had thought maybe I might build another jockey box but I already have one with four taps so I have decided to part with them. That being said, the patent number on them is 8066257 which makes them 630SS as they are not flow control. So forward sealing, stainless steel. The shanks say Krome Dispense C314, which makes them 4 1/8" long not 4". A flat rate box to your location would be $8.30, call it $8.

Back