• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Penguin / Spike Glycol Chiller 1/3 HP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smelson

Reaction score
I am selling my glycol chiller setup made by Penguin and sold by Spike. I've used it only a few times with the CF10 setup and it works great.

I'll include the insulated lines and fittings as well, even glycol if you want.

Brand new it was $950, I'm looking to get $500 and again not interested in negotiating as I am not in any hurry.

Located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.

I'm also selling my Braumeister 50L, Spike CF10 setup, and a Foeder Smith foeder. I'm willing to make a deal for someone that wants to buy multiple.

IMG_2758.JPGIMG_2759.JPGIMG_2760.JPG

Can't seem to figure out how to send you a DM - but I would be interested in what you could do for me on this and the unitank package. Thanks!

I received your DM but it's giving me a "technical difficulties" error when I try to reply. Anyway I shot you a direct email; just posting here in case that gets lost in the vapor somehow.

Latest posts

Back