Paying It Forward - Hosted By Gregscsu

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregscsu

Reaction score
I recently was the winner in the last pay it forward thread. Homebrew Pay It Forward
Thank you for hosting it Jessup

Now it is my time to pay it forward.:mug:

The prize: :tank:
1 - 12oz bottle of Rye IIPA - Placed 2nd in category 14 at the MN State Fair
1 - 12oz bottle of Bourbon Vanilla Imperial Porter
1 - 12oz bottle of Amarillo Wildflower Honey IPA
+ Free shipping to the winner

The contest: :rockin:
The first HBT Member to guess which date in 2009 I brewed my first all grain batch of homebrew takes the prize.
Bonus: :drunk:
If the winner is able to guess what style of beer my first all grain batch was the prize will be doubled.

The Rules: :D
Each member may enter only one guess, if you enter more then one date you will be disqualified. If a date is used more than once the first poster of that date will be counted, the duplicates will not be counted. The one closest to the date without going over will be the winner.
Be sure to include a single beer style with your guess to be elgible for the bonus prize. ie. american pale ale, belgian saison, or rauchbier. Only one beer style per entry, if you guess more then one beer style with your entry you will be inelgible for the bonus prize.

On Tuesday, September 21st, at 3:00 PM Central time the contest will be closed. I will announce the winner by 11:00 PM the same day. Please do not PM me. I will contact and post the name of the winner.

Eligibility:
This contest is open to all HBT Members located in the Contiguous United States* that have at least 20 posts and/or have been a HBT member since at least August 2010.
The winner also must promise to pay it forward, as that is the reason for this contest.:D
*Sorry Hawaii, Alaska, and international members. I do not know the legalities of shipping beer to these locations, so it will not be offered. Again, I apologize for leaving all of you out of the contest.

april 10 - stout

for what it's worth i think the beer gods have already repaid me from my original pay it forward. today i picked up 8 carboys - 6 5gal and 2 6.5gal - for $80. $10 each!! :rockin:

Bump.

I don't want anyone to miss out because this thread dropped off the new posts lists

Back